Building a brand takes time, and it’s worth the effort because it shapes people’s perception of your business. A strong visual identity inspires confidence the right way when your potential guests see your online presence. Carry that through your company name, communications, tone, and brand personality through the entire customer journey, and you’ve got a strong brand.
One step in the right direction is to think about how you want people to feel when they think of your business. Then, have your visual content support that emotion.
- Branding your short-term rental business will help you stand out from the crowd and inspire confidence and excitement in your guests.
- A brand is a feeling evoked through communication and visual imagery.
- Branding offers your guests a consistent experience which can increase recommendations.
- The brain processes visual information 90% faster than words.
- Professional photography and video increase revenue by 40%.